- To be seated in the class 10 minutes before the class begins.
- Attendance will be marked in the attendance register every period.
- Proxy is not allowed.
- Silence is golden in the class.
- Punctuality in attendance is MOST INPORTANT.
- Manner:- ‘May I come in’ , ‘May I go out’ , ‘Yes Sir’ or ‘Yes Madam’ or ‘Yes Miss’ , etc are to be used in the class and off the campus.
- Dress should be simple ,neat and clean. Boys and girls are not allowed to wear jeans.
- Smoking and chewing pan are strictly prohibited.
- Students are encourage to utilize the library during the college hours.
- Periodicals, articles, books other than the prescribed or related to the course are not allowed.
- No function or collection of fund for any purpose is allowed without the permission of the Principal of the college or the Chairman of the Managing Board
- Throw lunch scraps and fruit peels ,etc in the dustbin.
- In the absence of any teacher in the class, report to the Principal for alternative arrangement.
- Late coming and leaving the campus during college hours is not allowed.
- The college is your Alma and cause no damage and ugly face.
Rules and Regulations
CODE OF CONDUCT
75% of attendance of class lecture is treated as REGULAR.
Note: M.U. Examination rules do not permit Dis-Collegiate students to appear the Final Examination. This will apply to practical also.